Last Updated on January 12, 2022
Are you looking for Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant Reviews? Our experts found 49722 number of feedback online for "Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant. On selected products for the Best Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant after analyzing 49722 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant
|1||Woodland Scenics P358 Pine Car Derby Dry Graphite Lubricant .22 Ounces||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Pine Derby Car BSA Speed Wheels and Axles Kit - Professionally Lathed - Pinewood Car Wheels||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Red Dirt Derby Machined||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Pine Derby Drilled Car Kit with PRO Graphite by Pinewood Pro||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Woodland Scenics Pine Car Derby Ultra Graphite||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||NyOil II Thin Film Oil Lubricant for use on Pine Derby Car Axles - Proven Friction Reducer to Make car Faster||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Maximum Velocity Pine Derby Car Tool - Derby Car Center of Gravity Stand - Accurately & Easily Measure COG for Pinewood Car Kits||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Pinewood Pro PRO Graphite - Dry Graphite Lube for use on Pinewood Derby Car Axles||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Maximum Velocity Premium Pinewood Car Graphite Powder - Easy Application tip for Derby Car Wheels & Axles - Graphite Lubricant for Pine Derby Car Kits||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Graphite Derby Dust Dry Lube for Wood Derby Car Tungsten Moly Boron by Derby Dust||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Woodland Scenics P358 Pine Car Derby Dry Graphite Lubricant .22 Ounces
- The ultimate lubricant for PineCar Racers
- This package contains one 0.22 oz tube of graphite lubricant
- Get creative and get racing
- Adult supervision required
- Made in the USA
2. Pine Derby Car BSA Speed Wheels and Axles Kit - Professionally Lathed - Pinewood Car Wheels
- PROFESSIONALLY LATHED BSA WHEELS – Wheels lathed on state of the art CNC lathe.
- MATCHED MOLD NUMBERS – All wheels have matched mold numbers ensuring that the bore diameter and other wheel measurements are identical, maximizing performance.
- SPEED AXLES – Not your standard BSA out of the pinewood car kit axles.
- LESS WORK FOR YOU – No burrs and crimp marks, eliminating tedious work.
- MADE IN THE USA – Maximum Velocity has proudly serving the Pinewood Derby community for 20+ years!! We are here to help!!.
3. Red Dirt Derby Machined
- Precision machined and polished axles.
- Axles are grooved to reduce friction.
- Increased diameter to reduce wheel wobble plus angled head to reduce friction
- Graphite to reduce friction and increase speed
4. Pine Derby Drilled Car Kit with PRO Graphite by Pinewood Pro
- All necessary tools and supplies included with instruction sheet
- Derby car kit with Official parts precision tuned for speed.
- 3oz Flex Weight which is easily cut with scissors and has a 3M adhesive side to easily stick to the car block.
- Official Speed Wheels lathed by Pinewood Pro, lightly lathed and precision tuned so your car starts fast and reaches maximum speed.
- Official axles polished and deburred by Pinewood Pro, minimizes friction so your car is fast.
5. Woodland Scenics Pine Car Derby Ultra Graphite
- This package contains 0.22 oz. of Ultra Graphite
- This product is for the serious competitor
- Made in America
6. NyOil II Thin Film Oil Lubricant for use on Pine Derby Car Axles – Proven Friction Reducer to Make car Faster
- Thin Film Oil Lubricant is a superior, proven lubricant for derby car axles
- INVISIBLE, CLEAR Oil is clean and stays on axles through dozens of race runs
- EASY TO APPLY – only one or two drops per axle
- SUPERIOR FRICTION REDUCER for derby cars proven to make car faster with track tests
- Child Product Certificate (CPC), tested by an independent lab for CPSIA Section 101 & 106, ASTM F963-17.
7. Maximum Velocity Pine Derby Car Tool - Derby Car Center of Gravity Stand - Accurately & Easily Measure COG for Pinewood Car Kits
- FORGET THE PENCIL & RULER – Use our Center Of Gravity (COG) Stand to accurately measure and adjust the balance point of your pinewood car (COG tool only, car is not included).
- VALUABLE DERBY CAR TOOL – The built in ruler simplifies the process of finding the exact balance point of your derby car.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY – Snap in a few parts and you are ready to find the center of gravity for your derby car.
- 100 % MADE IN THE USA
- HERE TO HELP – Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby community for 20 years.
8. Pinewood Pro PRO Graphite – Dry Graphite Lube for use on Pinewood Derby Car Axles
- FASTEST LUBE for use on derby cars. Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide
- MINIMIZED FRICTION on derby car axle and wheels
- HIGHER PERFORMANCE specially made for pine derby cars
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for EASY APPLICATION to axles and wheels
- ALSO USED for locks, squeaky hinges, bicycles, tools, sprinklers and rusty surfaces..
9. Maximum Velocity Premium Pinewood Car Graphite Powder - Easy Application tip for Derby Car Wheels & Axles - Graphite Lubricant for Pine Derby Car Kits
- NOT ALL PINE DERBY CAR GRAPHITE IS CREATED EQUAL – Maximum Velocity lube dry graphite is a proprietary blend of high-purity natural flake graphite for top performing pinewood cars.
- HELP YOUR RACER WIN – Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby Car community for 20 years.
- EASY APPLICATION – Pointed tip for easy application to derby car wheels and axles.
- MINIMIZES FRICTION & MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE – Our graphite will minimize the friction between your pine derby car wheels and axles.
- MADE IN THE USA
10. Graphite Derby Dust Dry Lube for Wood Derby Car Tungsten Moly Boron by Derby Dust
- Derby Dust ™Dry Lube contains proprietary blend of the industry best dry lubes.
- Tests show that it grips all the surfaces of every aspect of a derby car better than just one lube alone.
- Derby Dust(tm) Dry Lube incorporates lubrication at the micro level with the use of finer mesh lubricants.
- The larger particles in Derby Dust ™Dry Lube best perform on relatively rough surfaces at low speed, while its finer particles perform on smoother surfaces at higher speeds.
- New applicator for 2020 season as request by customers.
Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pinewood Derby Car Lubricant on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.